Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jen Lee

Maybe Jen Lee has the answers. Saddended and remorseful feelings cross over me, through me and they burn me, while listening to her podcast on sober hopefulness.
Shit, now I am depressed.
How will I tuck the girls into bed now and still keep a positive attitude.
I just sent the following email to Jen Lee, regarding my feelings:
I did not know that was in there, in you, I mean.
You are touching my most secret unspoken about thoughts.
Why?
I am kind of irritated, not in the mood to confront my demons right now.
Why did you have to open that......
I am certainly feeling unsettled by your pod cast.
What are you going through?

Perhaps the same as me, but I am too weak
I am too proud
I am too fake 


I must be a fake Happy Hippie Housewife

I suck

No comments:

Post a Comment